May 27, 2013
- NIAA Officials Association Registration Form - All officials must fill out the NIAA Officials Association Registration Form to become a registered NIAA official. Any forms mailed to the NIAA office will be forward to the appropriate sanctioned officials association.
- Registration Form (Word Doc)
- NIAA Form 2.0 OAS (Officials Association Sanctioning Application)
- NIAA Form 2.0 OAS-R (Officials Association Sanctioning - Renewal Application)
- 2013-2014 ACTIVITY CARD ORDER FORM
- Use this form if you are a registered NIAA member official and you would like to obtain an NIAA Activity Card. This card grants you and a guest admission to any NIAA sanctioned athletic event. Fill out the form and FAX to our office (775) 453-1016 or email to email@example.com
- NIAA EJECTION REPORT - The NIAA requires that if an ejection occurs in an athletic contest, an EJECTION REPORT must be filed with your local commissioner within 24 hours. Please use your association report when available. If no form is available, you can download the generic NIAA Ejection Report available here.
ASSOCIATION EJECTION FORMS (formatted by individual officials' associations)
- SNOA EJECTION REPORT
- NSSRA SOCCER EJECTION REPORT (Word Doc)
- NSSRA SOCCER INJURY REPORT (Word Doc)
- NNBUA BASEBALL EJECTION FORM (Word Doc)